29.8.10

Bloom - Dusty Attic chipboard contest



I made this layout using Pagemaps sketch and with this I take part in their Dusty Attic chipboard contest.
This page is about the summer flowers blooming in the country. In July the garden is filled with beautiful flowers and fluttering butterflies. I will take better pictures tomorrow morning. And here they are:


The real colors are somewhere between the yesterday's pic and these.





I don't know the paper manufacturers, but the flower is from my mother-in-law's old fake flower bucket. Butterflies are cut out of a small vellum paper bought at a flea-market and the red alphabets are made by  Marie Stones:  http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com (Alphabet Bandana), I just printed and cut them. Ribbon is bought from Tiimari.

1 kommentti:

  1. Hauska miten taustan väri onkin niin erilainen mitä livenä, tämä kun löytyy minultakin.
    Mulla olis sulle jotakin, käy kurkkaamassa =)

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kommentistasi :) Tervetuloa uudestaan!